Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Resume review: enable your PDFs

As I'm trying to park up some of the PDF resumes I've been sent, I'm finding that I'm not able to mark them up digitally. If you send me a PDF, please be sure to enable the document so that I can make comments on it. (Now, it's entirely possible that there's something wrong with this version of Adobe Acrobat that I have. I go to Tools --> Customize Toolbars --> and I check to activate "Comment and Markup Toolbar", but the window also indicates that that particular toolbar is only available if the document rights are enabled. Any ideas to fix this, or do I just have a crappy version of Adobe on my laptop?)

Thanks for your patience--I've got a day full of meetings tomorrow, so it may be later in the week before I get the first of the resumes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment