Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Resume review: a call for submissions

I recently received a resume from an intern asking me to review it and provide any comments. I'll be reviewing it and marking it up shortly, and I've gotten permission from the intern to post my comments (with identifying info removed) here on Intern 101. If anyone else is willing to have their resume shared on the site, feel free to email it to me. When you send it, be sure to let me know what you're going after with this resume--summer internship, full-time position, any job whatsoever, etc.

Email your resume to me (preferably as a Word document) in my email address in the sidebar. And as always, if you have another topic you'd like to see covered or a question you'd like to have answered, you can email me at the same address.

1 comment:

  1. someone in the knowMarch 3, 2010 at 6:05 PM

    I'm lookin forward to your review!
    :)

    ReplyDelete